Friday, March 1, 2013

Finished!

Here's a peek at the finished lace skirts that will be worn by this lovely group of girls at the Stage Presence for Dancers recital this spring!



In other news, I will be changing up my business offerings a little bit. Due to the strong interest in dancewear, costumes, and athletic apparel, I will be concentrating in those areas. I will no longer be offering formalwear, custom orders/sizing, or outside alterations. I will still be offering a variety of styles available in ready-to-wear sizes of XS-XL. Select pieces will be available in plus sizes and children's sizes. New styles will be available in retail shops and boutiques throughout the state. My website and Etsy shops will be made up of mostly last season's styles, one-offs, and limited editions.

I look forward to moving forward with the new plan! By doing this I will be able to turn all of my attention to what is best received by my customers!

No comments: