Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dance Costumes

Special orders for Christmas are finished, packaged, and shipped! While I am no longer taking special orders for Christmas delivery, you can still make a purchase through eleventeenapparel.com, etsy, Dancewear House, Blossom Studio, or the Loon's Nest! There are many great apparel options to choose from at these locations!

Here comes one of my favorite times of the year...dance costume time! I am thrilled and honored that Miss Heather, of Stage Presence for Dancers, has asked me to create another fabulous costume for her dancers! This year I will be making a beautiful tiered skirt made from black lace and satin. With an elasticized waist, fitting should be minimal. This skirt will have 8 layers of black lace over two layers of black satin. It will sit mid-thigh in the front, and behind the knee in the back. Looking forward to getting the first one completed and some pictures up to share!

No comments: