Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Special Orders

It has been a busy month thus far in my sewing studio! The scissors have been clipping and fabric has been flying! Dance shorts have been a big seller this season. I have made and sold over 100 pair since October 1st! I have been fine tuning my pattern for wrap tops over the past week. My fabric for those has arrived and the first set will be ready for sale soon. I am looking forward to designing and creating additional pieces for dance, yoga, and athletics.

On the table last week was a request for a laptop bag with a padded pocket for a mini laptop. This bag was made in a shoulder bag style. The interior features a large open space with a single padded pocket on one side. The pocket also has a large snap closure to better secure the laptop. This bag was made in a vintage floral cotton with a black polyester lining. The pocket was done in a coordinating vintage floral. A single gold colored button on the outside is an eye-catching detail. This was a great project that I truly enjoyed working on. I do hope the receiver of this gift loves it as much as I do!

 
 

No comments: