Friday, June 29, 2012

Plus Sizing

Many women have asked if/when I am going to start making my clothing available in plus sizes. Good news ladies, the time has come! As of today, my twisted tees and twisted dresses are available in sizes 1x, 2x, and 3x. More items will be available soon.

Not every item currently shown on eleventeenapparel.com will be available in plus sizing. However, I will be creating a line that will only be offered in plus sizing. You will not be seeing typical "tent dresses" that are found in most big box stores. This line will consist of pieces that will be fitted in the right places and body-skimming in problem areas. I want to create clothing that heavier women will feel confident wearing. Show your curves, don't hide them!

Twisted tees and twisted dresses can be purchased through eleventeenapparel.com, Etsy, or at Blossom Studio in Brooklin, ME.

No comments: