Monday, January 11, 2010

Gotta Have it!

I'm very new to Twitter. I just signed up last week actually. My first week "Tweeting" has been a very fun experience. I have been introduced to many other crafters that, like myself, have a passion for their work. I came across this crafter, TJB Designs the other day. I was checking out her Etsy shop this morning and fell in love with her scissor fobs. What a great idea! These would be very helpful when attending a sewing class or goup, as your scissors will stand out from the crowd and be very easy to find.



TJB Designs creates scissor fobs, stitch markers, and counting pins. She uses glass and porcelain beads as well as bone, wood, and acrylic depending on the design. The tassels and cording are also handmade using embroidery thread. What a beautiful gift for anyone who knits, sews, or crochets!

4 comments:

Tommye said...

Thanks so much, Angela, for your kind words. I'm glad your tweet life has started out so well. You'll meet a lot of wonderful folks there.

Moosjeploosje said...

Lovely things TJBDesigns make, I love the colors used!

M.M.E. said...

What a great idea! Such lovely work. Congrats on the new twitter account. It's very nice to meet another Etsy artist.

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Beautiful Fob. And you have a beautiful shop! ~Valerie
http://ValerieEssentials.etsy.com

I help with the CIC Team