Saturday, April 4, 2009

BAD blogger!!!

Sorry about the huge time lapse between entries. I'm a BAD blogger! Maybe that will be my "April resolution"...to be better at blogging.

Over the past few months I have been working diligently on a new project. I've been drafting, creating, and testing a new pattern for cloth diapers. These will be waterproof and won't need a cover! I have finally created a pattern and test diaper that meets my standards as well as the standards of a friend of mine who is a mom of four children and has used cloth diapers for all of them! Throughout this process she has let me know what she likes and dislikes about cloth diapers. She has tested my designs and helped me tweak them to make them better. These diapers will be available in the next coming weeks in newborn size.

Also on my table is a new short-waisted swing coat in a brown and pink houndstooth. This coat is made of a lightweight suiting material. Coat is fully lined with one large button closure. Sure to be a hit this season! Date of completion is set for April 18th. Look for it on eleventeenapparel.com!

No comments: