Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Camera issues

So, let's start with the bad news first. My camera is totally shot. I'm not sure what happened but over the past month it has managed to die a very slow and painful death. The passing of my beloved camera has put a damper on my business. Although I do have someone taking professional pictures for my website and Etsy, I usually photograph item previews to post here. Though I have some great new items to introduce to the website, unfortunately there will be no previews until I can either get a new camera or get in touch with my father-in-law for a photo shoot.

Now for the good news! I have sucessfully made my very first set of 12 diapers! I'd love to post pictures because they are oh, so cute! Hopefully I can get some professional pics done soon. I'm finally ready to get these on the site and start selling! Right now they are only available in one size, newborn, but over the next few weeks I will be adjusting my pattern to fit larger sizes.

Also, that really cool coat I was telling you about is in the final stages. Just need to attach the collar and get some pictures done!

I have a few other projects in the works as well. I'll be posting on those as they are completed.

Finally, Mother's Day is a short time away....I asked for a camera. :-)

No comments: