Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recital 2012

As you know, my family moved to a new home in a new town last week. The unpacking seems never-ending. My online shops have been closed since mid-March and I am looking forward to re-opening and getting back to work! I have slowly been organizing my sewing room and trying to figure out the best layout for everything. There is more storage here than in our last home, so I am definitely loving that! Once my room is complete I will post a few pictures.

Dance recital is coming up next weekend! My girls are excited to show off the hard work they've done all year. Last year I had the privilege of designing skirts for the opening number. This year I had another wonderful opportunity to work with Miss Heather to create kimono costumes for her pointe class. Here are some pictures of the result.

Photos by Chris Bolduc Photography
Hair and makeup by Heather Schuchardt



No comments: