Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back To School *New Mechandise*

It's hard to believe it is that time of year again! Where did the summer go? We are a homeschool family. My girls actually started school yesterday. I like to start early so that we aren't going to school until the end of June. We tend to work through February and April vacation too. It works out pretty well right now! My girls are young...I'm sure that will change as they get older!

For those of you in "school shopping" mode, I will be adding some new items to the shop soon. You are the first to know, and if you contact me via e-mail, you will be able to purchase these items before they are listed on the website!

Leggings
Leggings will be available in basic black, winter white, and subtle cream. Choose from ankle length or mid-calf length. Everyone should own a few pair of these! Great under tunics, dresses, or tees! Serged seams for durability. Elastic waist for a fantastic fit. Sizes XS through XL. Priced at $25 you can't go wrong! To order before they hit the shop, e-mail angela@eleventeenapparel.com . Please specify color, size, and length when ordering.


No comments: