Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tiny Dancer

I use handmade snack bags on a daily basis. My little one brings them to preschool filled with bite-sized goodies. The velcro strip is easy for little hands to open and close. These bags are lined with rip-stop nylon. They are so easy to clean, simply shake out any remaining crumbs then toss in the washer and drier.

My oldest daughter takes ballet and tap once a week. Some of the moms of the other dancers noticed the snack bag that my youngest had in tow almost most every class. I made some special ballet print snack bags and started selling them to the moms. If you have a tiny dancer in your life you may be interested in a set of 3. This is a pink background with pink and purple ballet slippers printed on it. There is also a little sparkle to the fabric, which any little girl will love!

These will be listed on Etsy this week...keep an eye out as I have limited fabric left!


No comments: