Monday, March 8, 2010

Scrappy-Ts

A few weeks ago I started going through my fabric stash making up color block tees with scrap pieces of jersey fabric that I had stashed away. Each one unique, you'll never "run into yourself". Currently I have only one of these listed in my Etsy shop. The other two are set to hit Etsy sometime this week. Shirts are $35 each. If you want to reserve one of these shirts for yourself before it enters the shop AND receive free shipping, leave a comment below with your e-mail address, shirt choice, and hem choice (raw edge or serged/topstitched).

Sizing:
Tangerine/sage XS
Purple/black S
Tangerine/gray/sage S

These stretchy tees feature 3/4 length sleeves, large neck openings (for one shoulder or traditional fit), contoured waist/hip area, and serged seams. All hems edges are left raw, but can be serged and topstitched upon request.





No comments: