Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cleaning House


If any of you sew like I do, you have bits of thread all over the carpet, pieces of scrap fabric stuffed into every corner, and projects strewn all over the cutting table to the point where you can no longer use it. I took the entire morning to thoroughly "spring clean" my sewing room. I threw out a huge back of scrap fabric that was really unusable (but I held onto it thinking I'd eventually find a use for it!). I reorganized my storage and cleaned off my table. I also took the final step to make it a completely "kid-free" space. No more toys piling up against one wall. My girls now have ample storage space in the living room for all of their favorite toys. AAHHHHH! I feel like I can breathe again and not have an anxiety attack when I step foot in that room.


I wish had had some "before" pictures, but you would've had nightmares after looking at them! Here are a few shots of my space. I feel so motivated to get in there and tackle some half-finished projects now!


1 comment:

Tommye said...

looking good. You should be able to get lots of creative things done in there now!