Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh Baby pt.2


I've been meaning to post these pictures for a few days now. Things have been super busy here lately! Anyway, these are the pictures of the completed diaper bag I did for a friend of mine. I used a discontinued 'Charm' sage paisley print by Amy Butler. Her prints are fantastic and the quality of her fabrics is superior. I lined this bag in solid pink. It has one large interior pocket. The straps are made from pink belt webbing which is very durable.

To go with the diaper bag I made a waterproof changing pad for those times when a changing table isn't available. This is made of a floral fashion fabric by Robert Kaufman backed with PUL to make it waterproof. A layer of Zorb is sandwiched in between to add padding as well as wick away moisture from the fashion fabric layer. I added some sewn-in ties so that this can be rolled or folded and easily packed into the diaper bag.







No comments: