Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gift Ideas

It's not too early to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season. In fact, I was shopping this morning and my 4-year-old daughter noticed that the Christmas trees were already on display. I'm sure you can guess what she was talking about all the way home! "Mom, I want a (fill in any toy name here) for Christmas!". I have a feeling it will be a LONG eight weeks!!

Here is a gift idea for the person that has everything. Everyone seems to have at least one on their list...you shop every aisle only to come out frustrated and emptyhanded. Try something new this year! Support small businesses and shop handmade this holiday season!

**********How about this gift set from Eleventeen Apparel**********

Half apron and matching set of 4 cloth napkins. This set was done in a pinecone print fabric with a hunter green border. Apron has a large pocket in the front and extra long ties in the back. One size fits all. Many patterns and solid colors available. Contact me at eleventeenapparel.etsy.com or through my Facebook Fan Page to place an order.

No comments: