Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tutu pictures

Here are the tutus I have created for my daughter and her cousin. I think I'm finally on Brianna's good side again! :-)

Tutus are made of shimmer tulle attached to a 1" wide waistband (it won't get twisted like a 0.5" elastic will). Sparkles are added when the tutu is complete. Tutu can be made in just about any color you can think of. You name it, I will do my best to find it!

I am currently working on a longer version of this tutu as well as some with added bows and flowers. The tutu pictured below is the "base model" with added sparkles. If you are interested in something different, let me know and we can work together on a custom tutu to fit your needs.

Basic tutu is $18, with sparkles $20. To purchase go to http://www.eleventeenapparel.etsy.com/
or contact me at my Facebook fan page for Eleventeen Apparel.

No comments: