Sunday, August 2, 2009

Odds-N-Ends

Clothing is my main focus, but I do get requests for other projects as well. Two of my latest projects were a set of cloth napkins and a sunglasses case.


The cloth napkins are made of high quality 100% cotton printed with a colorful silverware pattern on a black background. These are size 12x12 with a rolled edge hem tightly secured at the corners. These can easily be tossed into the washer/drier. Perfect for entertaining!


This sunglasses case is made of 100% cotton with a bright paisley print. Case is lined with soft red jersey. Case is wide to accommodate larger lenses. Carry loop at the top.




These items were special orders.

I am able to take additional orders. Contact me with color or pattern preferences and I will gladly send samples of prints/colors you make like. (Silverware pattern and paisley pattern are very limited fabrics. Contact me for availability).

No comments: