Monday, June 3, 2013

New at Blossom Studio

Things have been crazy busy here lately! My kids finished school last Friday. However, I still have a lot of work to do in order to finish their portfolios and have them ready for review. The sewing room has had a thorough cleaning and the last bits of thread and costuming fabric have been swept away. Bring on tourist season!

I have been working hard to get my new items ready to ship down to Brooklin. Public schools will be winding down over the next few weeks, and Sihaya has been busy getting her gallery ready for summer traffic.

I will be sticking with some of my tried and true designs such as the twisted dress, top, and ruffled edge cardigan. These will be coming out in new colors and possibly a pattern or two. In addition to these staple pieces, I will be sending down some super soft cowl tanks in various colors, black lace party skirts, and chiffon tie tops in two colors.

Here are a few pictures of the new cowl tops and the party skirt. I do hope you find yourself in the Blue Hill area this summer. While in the area, continue the drive to Brooklin. You won't be disappointed!



No comments: