Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holiday Must-Haves

Over the next few weeks I will be introducing my holiday collection. The first piece in this collection is, "The Knotty List", a fitted black satin pencil skirt with a knot detail in the front. This skirt is form-fitting featuring darts in the front and back. There is a zipper closure in the back which I have done in burgundy for an unexpected bit of color.

Skirt is 20.5" in length, which falls right above the knee.

In the picture below I have paired the skirt with a red batwing top from a previous collection. I may bring this piece back into the holiday line with a slightly new look, but as of this moment I'm not 100% sure. This top is currently only available in XS. I will be sending it down to Blossom Studio along with the skirt in 3 sizes.

Check back in a few days to get the low down on the second piece in this collection, "Tie One On", black pinstripe pants with a red satin tie belt.




No comments: