Happy Tuesday! Etsy MaineTeam has posted an interview with me on their blog this morning. Check out Meet your neighbor-eleventeen-apparel to get the scoop on my business as well as additional Maine shops featuring handmade products. This is a great place to get shopping ideas from local artisans, so get over there and support handmade in Maine!
I have been busy here in the sewing room up to my elbows in "fashion show" work. The event is coming up quickly; have you purchased your tickets yet? Click on Runway Grand for ticket information. The show is Thursday, August 4th, in Ellsworth, Maine. There will be a cocktail hour from 5-6pm, the runway show at 6, and trunk show across the street at The Grind starting at 7pm.
Pieces I will be showing:
* Red crepe cowl neck with gray/black pinstripe pencil skirt which features a red lined back vent.
* Red & black brocade evening gown with pick-up detail.
* Green satin slide dress (at the cocktail party)
* Green/white slide dress with exposed front zipper (cocktail party)
* White slide dress (cocktail party)
I will also have a piece in the lobby preview, which looks like it may be a floor-length eggplant colored formal gown.
This is shaping up to be a great evening!