Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Website Changes

Those of you who have been to eleventeenapparel.com lately have surely noticed some big changes going on over there. Actually, right about now it is more of a big MESS!! I am in the process of changing quite a bit on the site. Up until now, customers have been able to order items directly from the website. Unfortunately, I have had a difficult time keeping up with the site and making sure it correctly reflects my inventory. I have made the decision to direct all purchases to Etsy or by contacting me directly through e-mail or by phone.

That being said, eleventeenapparel.com isn't going anywhere! Over the next few weeks I will be changing the background and making the site strictly informational. Feel free to browse the gallery, check out upcoming events, sign up for private sewing classes, or read my 'Tip of the Week'. You will also have the option to place special orders or get an update on the status of your current purchase!

I am very excited about the new website and hope that you will find it informative and interesting! The site is currently under construction, but I will leave it up and running for you to watch the changes as they happen. My goal is to have the site completed shortly after July 4th!

http://www.eleventeenapparel.com/
http://www.eleventeenapparel.etsy.com/

No comments: