Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Prom Season!

May is right around the corner. For many high school girls, this is the time to look for a prom dress. Something that no one else with have. Something that fits like a glove. Something that is affordable, yet stylish.

From what I have seen so far this year, rhinestones are very "in". Crazy loud prints are also hot this season. I have seen a lot of beautiful dresses over the past few months, and feel very blessed to have been asked to create some dresses for this special occasion!

I am currently working on two prom dresses. This is a photo of a dress that I am going to recreate. The top will be made in the same black stretch satin as shown in the picture. The bottom will be made from a beautiful floral print on a black background. The back will be criss-crossed and held together with rhinestone clasps. I will try my best to post photos during the making of this garment!

No comments: