Monday, December 6, 2010

Etsy Was Here

I'm sure you all know that the first Etsy MaineTeam craft fair was held on Saturday. I think it was a great success and am looking forward to the next one! With over 34 crafters this fair had something for everyone. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with many of the crafters there and really get to know the person behind the craft. Here is a picture of my space at the fair.


The fair was organized by Nancy Desrosiers who designs handcrafted jewelry. Her business is called All Strung Out and can be found on Etsy. She has some very beautiful pieces! If you are looking for some great jewelry for a loved one this Christmas be sure to check out her Etsy shop!


I had the pleasure of having a table across from Norma Lee Gunn of Spruce Cottage Knits. She makes adorable hats, socks, and booties for infants through adults. Her felted mittens and booties are so soft and crafted with such care.


There were so many talented people there, I am unable to list them all in one blog post, but over the next few weeks I will be featuring some others that I had the chance to meet with.

No comments: