Monday, August 16, 2010

The Finished Wedding Dress

It is finished! From mock-up to complete gown, this project has been a wonderful learning experience for me. Thank you to God for giving me a creative mind and able hands. He has been with me every step of the way. Thank you to Sarah who had faith in me even though I had never really made a formal gown before. What a rewarding experience, to make a wedding gown for a very good friend of mine!

I look forward to the next few months as I put together the dresses for the bridesmaids. I will have some step-by-step photos posted of those as I go through the process of making the dresses.

Formal photos done by Chris Bolduc Photography will be taken in the near future. For now I have posted some pictures of the bride in her finished gown with a red veil. (I have yet to make her red satin belt to accompany the dress). Enjoy!

If you are interested in ordering formalwear from Eleventeen Apparel please contact me at http://www.eleventeenapparel.com/.

~Angela~



No comments: