Saturday, July 10, 2010

When it's Hazy I'm Lazy

The past week in Maine has been quite uncomfortable. Hazy, hot, humid...hell-ish. My girls and I spent much of the week just trying to find ways to cool off. The house has been buzzing with air conditioners and fans. We've been out in the sprinkler, on the slip-n-slide, to Range Pond, and Long Pond. Needless to say, I hadn't even stepped into the sewing room until last evening. The humidity is finally starting to wane, so hopefully my motivation will bounce back!

Projects for the weekend:
-Finish the lining for Sarah's wedding dress. (I've been saying this all week).
-Start cutting out pieces for my fall cardigans.
-Make some snack bags from a bunch of scrap fabric I've been saving.

Let's see what I actually manage to accomplish!

No comments: