Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fitting

Sarah came over for a fitting on Saturday. The dress looks great on her and only needs a tiny bit taken in. In order to do this I will need to remove some of the boning, take it in, and replace the boning. I will be doing the same to the lining. This is a busy week for me with work and swimming lessons for the girls, but I am hoping I can get all adjustments made by Friday when she will return to try the dress on and get things finalized for her bridesmaid dress order! So glad that things are going smoothly with the dress. I'm looking forward to finishing it and seeing the final product on her! My father-in-law, Chris, will be taking photos of Sarah once the dress is finished. I plan to use these for my portfolio as well as make them available to Sarah's family for purchase.

To see my father-in-law's work check out http://www.chrisbolducphotography.com/.
Prints can be ordered directly from his site.

No comments: