Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

Well, I have successfully completed and shipped all of my Christmas orders. Phew! What a busy time it has been, but so much fun! I have worked hard over the past month to make sure that every piece of clothing that has left my table has been critiqued and inspected thoroughly to ensure a high quality, long lasting garment. With that being said, it's time for a break! (sort of). I will be devoting the next week to completing clothing items I've started for my children for Christmas. I have a tutu in the works for my 5-year-old, and hopefully a reversible vest as well. There is also a pullover fleece in the works for my youngest.

I will not be taking any more custom orders until after Christmas!

You may still purchase ready-made items from my Etsy shop, but I cannot guarantee delivery for Christmas.

Starting December 26th I will be taking custom orders again as well as beginning a Summer 2010 line. I'm hoping to have 8-10 pieces for this line with orders becoming available in April. Look for updates throughout the winter! Maybe I'll even give you a sneak peek at some of the pieces as I complete them. ;-)

No comments: