So, I am finally getting around to the remaining 5 of the top 10 fall trends of 2009. Sorry for the delay!! Here we go!
6. PINK! Neon pink, bright fluorescent pink, it is everywhere this season. Look at these dresses from Michael Kors, Narcisco Rodriguez, and Marc Jacobs.
7. Open shoulders. Slits, cut outs, one-shoulder pieces, and cutouts are a top trend this fall. One of my favorite designs is this one from Alexander Wang.
8. The sunny hue of chartreuse. This color is popping up on dresses, jackets, and skirts this season. Check out the color below.
9. Sparkle. Day or night, a little shine is being added to tops, bottoms, even jackets.
10. Boots. Knee high (and beyond!) boots and tight, form-fitting boots are all the rage for fall!
Check out these never-ending boots by Rodarte.
Hope you've enjoyed the top 10 fall 2009 fashion countdown from Elle! So, are you going to add a punch of pink to your wardrobe this fall, or maybe go daring with an 80's flashback top paired with some killer boots? Look for fall 2009 trend infusions in Eleventeen Apparel soon!