Thursday, October 30, 2008

Opening Soon!

Welcome to my blog for Eleventeen Apparel. My new shop will be opening within the next week or so. I invite you to stop over, take a look at the current setup and give me your input. Hate the colors? Love the layout? Picture format...love it or loathe it? Let me know! I want to make the site easy to navigate and a fun place to shop. Gotta have your input to make it happen!

I intend for this blog to be a place to come for the latest updates on what I'm in the process of creating and when it will be available for purchase. I'll post some sneek peeks of custom orders in the making, and of course give you news on any upcoming sales or promotions!

I look forward to creating beautiful clothing for you and your friends.
See you at Eleventeen Apparel!

No comments: